ANZ is right behind the game - and those people who make netball what it is. That’s why ANZ is awarding a total of $100,000 in grants to help schools, clubs, teams and fans with whatever they need get more from the game this season.
Whether it’s help with getting to a game, purchasing new uniforms or gear, or new hoops and nets – whatever it is, if it gets you and your team closer to the game, you can apply for a grant.
Grants will be awarded in four rounds from March to June, so to apply, simply visit their website. Click Here and let us know what you need the grant for and how you or your team will benefit.
Here is a summary of the different grants ANZ are offering this year:
- Uniform Gear Grant - Dresses, skirts, tops or tracksuit jackets with bibs, netballs and bag
- School Gear Grant - A full kit containing all the gear a school needs for netball training
- Senior Gear Grant - A match kit including uniform and gear for high level netball
- Social Team Grant - Gear for social teams including balls, bibs and gear bag
- Court Equipment Grant - Freestanding or metal hoops with pads
- Custom Grant - If you need something specific that doesn’t fit into the above categories
ANZ Courtside is the place to stay in touch as the ANZ Championship unfolds. Play our virtual tipping game – pick the winning team and margin and test your skills against other keen netball fans.
Apply for an ANZ Netball Grant or nominate a child to be an ANZ Future Captain or find out more about ANZ’s netball roadshow heading around the country at the start of April.